Technical and customization cookies: those that allow us to control aspects related to the user’s session so that we can improve the browsing experience within the website. For example:
- They allow us to recognize the user’s language.
- They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- They help us provide the correct reproduction of multimedia content.
- They improve the performance, allowing the website to distribute its traffic among several servers.
- They enable the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- They identify the type of browser with which the web page is accessed.
- They recognize the selected content design.
Advertising and behavioural cookies: those that allow us to effectively manage our website’s advertising spaces, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use made of the website. Thanks to this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Third-party cookies: third party cookies are those that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.